|iPi Desktop Motion Capture 126.96.36.199 released
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Michael Nikonov [ Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 am ]|
|Post subject:||iPi Desktop Motion Capture 188.8.131.52 released|
Changes in latest version:
* Added support for up to 6 cameras.
* Cameras can be set up in full circle. Calibration will run correctly even if marker is occluded in some cameras.
* In calibration mode, clicking on 3D marker scrolls video to corresponding frame.
* Implemented shoulder tracking.
* Improved jitter removal.
* Fixed bug with incorrect sleeve color loading.
* Improved timeline UI. Edge of timeline region now snaps to current frame or to nearby edge of other region. Double-clicking on edge sets edge to current frame. Double-clicking on take sets ROI to that take. Keyboard shortcut “I” sets left edge of ROI to current frame. Keyboard shortcut “O” sets right edge of ROI to current frame.
* Exporting T-pose in first frame is now optional.
* Added option for recentering coordinate system on character during export.
* Minor UI improvements.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group