Change font size
It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:33 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Couple TESTS in to POSER
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 am 

Here are a couple youtube tests in to poser. Iam doing a motionbuilder test right now and will post that later. MotionBuilder is easy as I just take the EXPORTED BVH clip in to MB and CHARACTERIZE it to the new imported clip from ipi. Only takes a couple minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRstpR9QuM
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1dLjHDfjXg
:)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 pm 

Very cool fneill!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 am 

I would really appreciate if someone could offer us a walkthrough or just some tips on how to create a poser-adjusted bvh. I've tried following the user guide but without any success. I used the "File-> import target character" and loaded poser's T skeleton but then there was no way to replace the default skeleton with the poser one.

Any help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 am 
iPi Soft

Scipio wrote:
I would really appreciate if someone could offer us a walkthrough or just some tips on how to create a poser-adjusted bvh. I've tried following the user guide but without any success. I used the "File-> import target character" and loaded poser's T skeleton but then there was no way to replace the default skeleton with the poser one.

It should not replace the skeleton, it should display default skeleton and imported skeleton side-by-side. After that, animation will be in Poser format when you export it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 am 

I think that looks pretty good. You applied the .bvh to the stock grey alien it looks like. Any chance of being able to import the same .bvh to the Daz3D millenium models? They don't have the same bones, especially in the spine, and the rest of the bones are named differently. Do you know how to work around this?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 am 

Once you are ready to export your bvh the Ipisoft software allows you to assign the different poser body parts to match the ipi skeleton in the software. I've gone through the tutorial and the walk animation looks very very good in poser. I'm very impressed.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]