Change font size
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:38 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: File Export Issues.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 am 

I'm just toying with the one camera version for now and I'm having issues with the BVH files crashing my anim editor. I'm using Avimator/Qavimator for both mac and PC and both have the same issue. Although .BVH is the file extension it uses, the file crashes the program when it tries to open it. My goal is to import anims into SecondLife. The files can be imported into BVHacker and imported into SecondLife but I can't edit them at the moment.

I'm very much entry level in all of this so I don't want to have to upgrade to a piece of pro software in order to fix a file export issue. Being able to manipulate the exported anims onto my existing set up, edit them and import them into SecondLife will be the deal breaker for me as far as investing in the full version is concerned so if anyone can help me with this then it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: File Export Issues.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:47 am 
iPi Soft

You should save your SecondLife character rig in BVH format.

Then use "File->Import target character" in iPi Studio. Your animation will be transferred to your character. After that, you can export it and it will be in SecondLife format.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]