Change font size
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:42 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:34 pm 

Hi,I am new to this sofware and I downloaded 30 day trial on my P.c,When I Opened ipisoft desktop motion capture software,I found that Ican handle only single camera through that,In order to know how betterly ipisoft helps me i need to hav a multicamera trackable software....
Any body can help on this

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 pm 

iPi Recorder handles up to four cameras, and the 'trial' version should be the same software you use with the iPi DMC, trial or paid.

Also, I believe the trial version of iPi DMC can read the multi-panel video files just like the paid version. (At present, I believe it's the same software, just time-limited.) Somebody else asked this same question a few days ago, and I think Michael confirmed this.

Can you describe what cameras you're are using with Recorder? If you're using mixed USB cameras, it's possible that iPi isn't recognizing some of the cameras, and only connecting with one of them. The recommended cameras are PS3 Eye and Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000. (The PS3 camera seems to be the favored one right now, and it's a lot cheaper too.)

Hope this helps.

Greenlaw

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]