Change font size
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:24 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: First doubts.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:01 pm 

By the way if someone can tell me Which is the diagonal depth of field of the Logitech 9000 camera.I would apreciate.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 am 
iPi Soft

emihich wrote:
By the way if someone can tell me Which is the diagonal depth of field of the Logitech 9000 camera.I would apreciate.

75 degrees diagonal field of view (not depth of field).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 am 

Thank you.Sorry about my confusion , depth of view is another thing , about focal distance and exposure.very useful.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:10 am 

Michael Nikonov wrote:
apside wrote:
I have done severals tests whith one cam, and there is always the same problem, the 3D model always have a little turn of himself and his arms are going to the back.

Please make sure you created proper model of actor appearance (using "Analyze Actor Appearance" button). Please see user guide for details.

when i use "Analyze Actor Appearance" button, the model seems good, but before tracking foreward, i put the refit buton, and there the bad modification

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:26 am 

Hi Michael, You have such a unique winning software here in my opinion but there is no excuse for not just putting out some quick how to or feature videos. There is free desktop capture software where you could put out some videos in just a few minutes. Literally a few minutes of your time would help the MANY people that are just learning about and trying your software. I hope you dont lose many potential sales by people getting frustrated by not knowing hardly anything or getting frustrated over simple issues. I see young kids putting out how to videos everyday on youtube and they are just kids. Thats how easy and fast it is. Word is growing in many different software forums about how cool this software is. :)

Michael Nikonov wrote:
Thanks for feedback. Sorry for scarce documentation.

This is very new software. Current release is tagged "Preview", this means it does not even qualify for Beta as of yet.

We are working on video tutorials but we need more time to come up with them.

You can expect this software to have much better documentation (and much better quality) in a few months from now. We are thinking about resetting trial period in the future to give our early adopters a chance to evaluate newer version of software.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2