Change font size
It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:45 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:36 am 

Just wanted to know the date the iPi Desktop Motion Capture package wll be available for purchase.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:09 pm 
iPi Soft

Beta is available for purchase starting this week (see our Sales webpage for details). It will probably stay Beta for a couple of months before Release 1.0.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:08 pm 

If i purchase the beta now and decide later to buy the 1.0 release, how much would i have to pay for the upgrade ,i mean, the standard version .
This is my question.I am considering buying immediately.Thanks in advance for the info.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:40 pm 
iPi Soft

emihich wrote:
If i purchase the beta now and decide later to buy the 1.0 release, how much would i have to pay for the upgrade ,i mean, the standard version .
This is my question.I am considering buying immediately.Thanks in advance for the info.

Customers who purchased beta will be upgraded to Release 1.0 Complete Version at no additional charge. (As stated on our "Sales" webpage: http://www.ipisoft.com/sales.php). You'll also get 1 year of free upgrades within 1.x version line.

By that way, what's your experience with latest version? Have you tried it? Does it work for you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:11 am 

I didn't have the chance to test the latest version yet, but I achieved very good results withthe previous one, using 3 cameras
(didn't try it with 4 cameras yet).I give you more feedback soon with the Beta.I will use it for character animation on a project.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]