Change font size
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:42 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Open Saved File
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:21 pm 

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to open a saved calibration file (or any other). Neither scene files now project files seem to open. Is this down to my trial version (well within 30 days) or am I missing something?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Open Saved File
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm 

Just wondering but have you renamed or moved your video clips after calibration or tracking them? I think when you do that it breaks the project files. If you restore the file location and names to exactly what they were before the problem you should be able to open the files. If you can't remember the file name to restore it, you're out of luck and you will need to recreate the project from scratch. (Been there, done that...twice, before I figured this out.) :)

Anyway, if this is really what's happening, I think it's a flaw in the current version of the program. iPi DMC should allow the user to point the program to 'missing' files when it can't find them.

Hope this info helps.

G.

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

Post subject: Re: Open Saved File
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:28 am 
iPi Soft

Quote:
Is this down to my trial version (well within 30 days) or am I missing something?

Trial version within 30 days period is fully functional. When the trial period expires then you cann't perform export of animation and moreover projects (only after expiration) can be saved only in special trial format which is not supported by full version.

So your problem is not related to the license or trial period. What error message do you received during opening of saved projects?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]