Change font size
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Price changed ?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:02 pm 

it's more Expensive !?

Post subject: Re: Price changed ?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:06 pm 

Yes, it was explained on the order page all last year. The introductory price was in effect only during the beta testing phase of iPi Studio. iPi Studio version 1.0 was finally released a month or two ago so the price went up.

BTW, the current price is still discounted. You essentially get the four camera version for the price of the three camera version. I don't know how long this discount will last.

G.

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:48 am 

custom bone import is defective,i can't entirely correct adjust character,
so,i do not want buy now.......

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:30 am 
iPi Soft

zzh114 wrote:
custom bone import is defective,i can't entirely correct adjust character

Could you describe the problem in more words?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:39 am 

andrew wrote:
zzh114 wrote:
custom bone import is defective,i can't entirely correct adjust character

Could you describe the problem in more words?

I hope you can read this:
我是一名中国的用户,对这款软件十分关注,对于软件自带的角色,我在实际应用时有很大的问题,亚洲人和欧洲人区别还是很大的,我们的头部更大,而且凹凸不平,身体重心比欧洲人更低,这样最后的结果就是角色运动没有像你所演示的那么完美,总是错误不断,调节选项只有缩放整体大小而已。对于被捕捉的演员来讲,找一个跟欧洲人很像的人是很困难的,这样成本太高了。
所以我希望可以改进骨骼长度的调节,头部大小的控制,发际线的控制,这样一来不同身材的人都可以自己录制捕捉了,很符合低成本的要求。
我想解决这个问题后我会很乐意购买的,不过我对国际汇款相当陌生,你对中国汇款到你所在的俄罗斯银行有什么好的流程吗?说不定在未来一段时间里,我想做为你们的中国代理商。
我相信你们的软件只要再不断更新,在中国会有巨大的市场,(以我的眼观看,这里太需要你的软件了)虽然这里盗版成灾,但这也是看你们会定位的,合理的价格和严格的措施是你们所会遇到的问题。
顺便问下,ATI的5xxx系列在你们的体统表现如何?据我所知,这代显卡比GTX4XX功耗,温度,价格都要好,而性能要差一些,晶体管少1/3,但是SP却很多,不知道对性能会有多大影响?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:26 am 

here is the google translation of the last post:

I am a Chinese of the user, the software is very concerned on this, the software that comes with the role, I am in real Ying Yong O'clock has big problems, differences between Asians and Europeans still very strong, we head further and rugged, the body center of gravity lower than the Europeans, so the final result is not the role of sport as you demonstrated so perfect, always wrong constantly, adjusting the overall size of the zoom option is only just. The actor was caught speaking, looking like a person with the Europeans is very difficult, so the cost is too high.
So I hope to improve the regulation of bone length, head size of the control, the control of the hairline, this way people of different stature can capture their own record, and is consistent with low-cost requirements.
I would like to solve this problem I would be happy after the purchase, but I am quite familiar with international money transfer, your money to China to the Russian bank where you have any good process? Perhaps some time in the future, I want to do for your agent in China.
I believe that as long as your software update again, there will be a huge market in China, (to my eye view, here you can be the software) Although piracy disaster here, but you will also look at location, reasonable prices and strict measures will you have problems.
By the way, ATI's 5xxx series in the performance of your decency? As far as I know, this generation of graphics power than GTX4XX, temperature, and the price must be good, but performance should be worse, transistor less 1 / 3, but the SP has a lot do not know how much performance will be affected?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]