Change font size
It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 8:23 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: iPiSoft DMC Presentation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:51 am 

Hey guys,

I have been asked to do a presentation regarding iPiSoft DMC for a motion capture class at a university. I was hoping to get some advice from everyone using the software.

I have been using iPiSoft DMC since the beginning of the year and absolutely love it to bits! I used it to create all the animations for a demo of a game I was working on for a studio in Brisbane, Australia. It's a great package for the motion capture community.

Anyway, I just wanted to get everyone's opinion of their experience with iPiSoft DMC. Why did you choose to use it? What you find so good (or bad) about the package? Any problems you have had? Have you used any other motion capture systems like the Vicon or Organic Motion systems? and if you have, how does iPiSoft compare?

I am really after anything you can say about your experience with iPiSoft. Any links/videos to awesome work you have created using iPiSoft would also be great.

I know one thing that surprised me about iPiSoft was the community in the forums. I learnt so much reading through the threads and viewing the tutorials creates by users (eventually I couldn't resist and made a couple tutorials as well).

Thanks a lot!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]