Change font size
It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:52 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:28 am 

We tried to create a mocap in the office with the help of 3 Logitech c270 webcams. I tried to calibrate many times but in the end it didn't work, so I didn't go further with it. Could anyone please explain whether there are any particular criteria for the office space and what kind of light marker I should use for the calibration. Thank you!

Пробовали сделать Mocap в офисе с помощью 3-х веб-камер Logitech c270. Много раз пробовал сделать калибровку, но так ничего не получилось по этому дальше дело не пошло. Подскажите есть ли требования к самому помещению, к расположению камер и какой световой индикатор использовать для калибровки. Заранее спасибо!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:08 am 
iPi Soft

Hello
There is not that much to do to have a good calibration. You have to use a small non-directional light source, such as a flashlight in the candle mode, as a calibration marker. You should ensure it is the brightest point visible to cameras, so you may need to dim room lighting during the calibration. When recording a calibration video, you must remember to make the marker visible to all 3 cameras most of the time.

We may try to find out your problems with calibration if you provide us with one of your calibration videos.

PS. As this forum is intended for international auditory, we continue to communicate in English. For Russian-language support, please email to our tech support contact.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]