Change font size
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:28 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: iClone support
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:43 pm 

Hello everyone,

I came across ipisoft software a few months ago. In one of the posts on this forum, someone asked if there is any Reallusion iClone support. The answer to this question was that ipisoft was working with Reallusion on this matter. I am very curious if this joint-effort was succesful. In other words, is iclone support a fact at the moment? If so, i'm placing my order for ipisoft straight away.

TIA

zion4ever

Post subject: Re: iClone support
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm 
iPi Soft

We are working on iClone support but it is taking more time then expected. Hope to get it working soon.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:35 am 

Hi, we are using iclone for animation production. Searched this forum and this topic have been chatting for quite a while. can you advise if the ipi mocap can support iclone now? thanks

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:43 pm 
iPi Soft

Hi,

Sorry but support for iClone is still not ready. I know it is not good to point fingers but technically the problem is more on iClone side. They are very cooperative but iClone has problems importing any motions, not only motions captured with our system. We are trying to find a solution but the progress is very slow.

By the way, you can help if you can point us to an example of animation that can be imported into iClone without serious artifacts. I know there are some examples of animations from CMU mocap database that can be imported into iClone, but they all exhibit significant artifacts. Also, iClone BVH Converter is supposed to import Poser 6 animations (it has corresponding motion transfer profile) but it just does not work for some reason - imported Poser 6 motions look all wrong. This is where we are stuck.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]