Change font size
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:12 am 

I am come from china ,and I know we can buy software in beijing ,and now just waitting for the support pro version

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:14 am 

Attachment:
IMG_20170817_191019_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170817_191019_HDR.jpg [ 179.53 KiB | Viewed 279 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:26 am 
iPi Soft

I think you should stop flooding this topic with photos of hardware. They don't add anything meaningful to discussion.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:23 am 

our leader says that if support more than five kinect 2.0 we buy it ,if not support
they will not pay for ipi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:49 am 

Kinect 2.0 has a fairly limited range and I imagine having five or more devices pointed at the same are in close proximity might lead to IR interference. If you move them farther apart from each other to minimize the interference, you might create a weaker 'hole' in the middle of the space. These devices record in 3D, so it's really not necessary to add so many devices to cover the small area--two does a fair job, three or four may cover the space better but then you probably start to risk IR interference.

Are you guys just trying to expand the performance space? IMO, Kinect 2.0 is best if your space is very small and you need something that can be put up and taken down quickly (my situation.)

For a larger space and better quality, you really should be using PS2 Eye cameras. Depending on your environment, you might be better off spending the savings on equipment and material to evenly light the space.

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:15 pm 

my leaders oppion is that we want to get enough pointclouds file ,cover all of the actor ,may be more than three actor and use all the possble angle of kinect2.0 ,so that ,not only want to get the animation result but also the pointclouds files for other special using and now the calibration of kinect2.0 is very exactly , so we really need the support over five kinect 2.0 ,I dont know what is the exactly oppion about the leaders thinking ,but I konw the money is in the leader'hand ,and so I ask for your helps and we pay for ipi ,very simple process

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:38 am 

Agreed, iPi will most likely never support 8 Kinect v2 through 1 Recording software... They would have answered your query in the affirmative if they were working on doing so in the near future.

1) The demand isn't there for this.

2) The quality isn't there for multiple actor tracking using Kinects v2.

3) More sensors doesn't equal better point cloud imaging, iPi isn't a 3D scanning software.

There could be a way using dual iPi Recorders through 2 Master machines and separating the recorded action between them.

You should also be able to walk from one set up to the other a semi-circle configuration with a center over-lapping sensor set up, then splice any necessary action back together in an external 3D package.

Your better bet is to find your own work-around at this time and into the near future, until a longer range depth sensor comes on the consumer market that would be worthy of iPi devs putting in the time and the demand for this, but I personally am not seeing this happening with this version of iPi software.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:59 pm 

i dont konw
,our leader just tell me that ,use your pointcloud and the automation add on to develop our software and sell it ,so we will buy more than five licence ,not only animtion but also pointcloud ,hi guys ,do you mean what i have say about ;

Last edited by xiaomingming on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:02 pm 

and,our customer have pay the money for us and we just waiting for the supporting version software released,thanks

Last edited by xiaomingming on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:06 pm 

you make a lot of money and we also make money too,why not help us ,also help yourself at the sametime,hi guys, wake up ,wake......up,money here for you,please

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next