Change font size
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:50 am 

I am not doing the head tracking since I want to manually animate it after the main tracking of the body is complete. However, if I define a new rotation of the head at the first frame, I need to keep readjusting it for every frame afterwards. Is it possible for the head to preserve the manually set rotation until the new rotation is set? Or do I really have to do it for every single frame?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:56 am 
iPi Soft

Hi
You can use commands in the Edit menu to copy manually set rotation to other frames. For instance, if you only change the rotation of Head bone, then:
  • Select Head bone (it should already be selected right after manual rotation)
  • Click Edit > Copy Pose of Selected Bone
  • Set region of interest (ROI) to include all frames in which you need this fixed head rotation
  • Click Edit > Paste Pose Within ROI
If you do such things often take a note of keyboard shortcuts for the commands in Edit menu.
Also be aware that Mocap Studio has very limited capabilities for manual editing of animation. Therefore it may simply be more convenient to tweak animation in your primary animation program after exporting from Mocap Studio.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:21 am 

+1 to Maslov

Important to select region of ROI (use bracket key icons in ribbon) easiest way, if you want a basic parameter of where the head was in orientation to the actual video.

Much easier to animate the head in post in another 3D editor after that.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]