Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:49 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:26 pm 

Yes that big bar down there:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I couldn't seem to comprehend what do with it or is it useful at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 pm 

The Take timeline track lets you mark multiple segments or 'takes' in a long session. This makes it easier to manage and isolate many actions in a single video, and you can export the takes as individual mocap or video clips.

You set a range for a take by dragging the ends of the take on the timeline. If you right-click on the take, you will see the export options for that take.

You can set additional takes by right-clicking in a blank area on the Take timeline and selecting Add Take.

I've been marking takes in a project as I work through the video during tracking; the takes help me keep track of what's been worked on and completed. Another way might be to just let iPi track the entire video first, and then you use takes to 'edit' the giant mocap data into smaller chunks.

Feature requests: It would be nice if takes could be added to a batch processor for exporting mocap; very handy if you have a lot of actions in a single project. I would also like to be able to add multiple projects to a batch processor for tracking overnight since the process takes a bit of time with older graphic cards.

Greenlaw

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]