Change font size
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:35 am 

Dear experts,

Within iPi Automation Add-on, I found that no command could help on exporting video with bones (I do NOT mean export-animation). I am not sure whether this could be a new feature/command that would greatly help users who want to get a video with bones by iPi Automation Add-on. In fact, this could be done be the menu item of iPi Studio. Thank you so much in advance.

It would also help if there is any workaround could export the video with bones without using menu item of iPi Studio.

Kind regards,
Shawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 pm 

Shawn wrote:
Dear experts,

Within iPi Automation Add-on, I found that no command could help on exporting video with bones (I do NOT mean export-animation). I am not sure whether this could be a new feature/command that would greatly help users who want to get a video with bones by iPi Automation Add-on. In fact, this could be done BY the menu item of iPi Studio. Thank you so much in advance.

It would also help if there is any workaround could export the video with bones without using menu item of iPi Studio.

Kind regards,
Shawn

Just change the typo 'be' to 'BY'.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:43 am 
iPi Soft

Indeed, there is no command for video export from Mocap Studio in Automation addon. This is auxiliary function which we do not consider helpful in automation scenarios.
Do you actually need a separate video file? You can play back a tracked project in Mocap Studio using automation - see playing commands. The necessary view options (like show skin/bones etc) can be set by set-view-props command.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]