Change font size
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:18 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:31 am 

Hi, I guess the subject title talks for itself, But what I mean is that although I know when you are cleaning manually a body part that has errors like for example an arm and re-track forward or backwards, the other parts of the body are not suppose to be affected, most of the times it happens. I mean every time I try to correct body parts with the move/rotate/IK tools other body parts are affected. For example when I try to correct the right arm , the left arm is affected too, even if they don't cross each other, the right arm is screw. Also when correct the legs, one hand is screw and on and on. So I guess , it would be nice to have a locking body , perhaps greyed out the entire body except the part of the body you are correcting, that is something very important that is need it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 am 
iPi Soft

This is on our list. Hopefully will be implemented in the near time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:15 pm 

Thank you for working on this feature! It's will be a significant addition to iPi Mocap Studio's feature set--I know I will use this all the time when it's available. :)

G.

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:03 pm 

First, thanks iPiSoft for the awesome software. Just started using it for my next project.

This however I feel is a very important feature to speed up the cleaning/fixing errors process.
Glad to hear you guys are working on it.

Just wanted to ask and see if there is any updates to this feature since the last post was almost half a year ago?

A feature I would use all the time so I would be super happy to hear any news or progress on this.

http://www.mikelundahl.com
Twitter @ mikeclundahl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:27 am 
iPi Soft

This feature is likely to be included in the upcoming v3 release we are working on currently. ETA is 3-4 months, most probably tied to the Kinect 2 for Windows release.
V2 is on maintenance now, so only bug fixes and minor improvements are expected.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:27 pm 

Wow, that's excellent news. Thanks for the advance notice. I better start saving up for it. :)

G.

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]