Change font size
It is currently Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Simple feature
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:56 am 

I think a lot of people using iPi have their cameras in the same room as their computer. For me and always when using ipiRecorder for making a calibration video i need to turn of my monitor(s) because they will otherwise be visible as white squares in the video. Why not change the background color of the ipiRecorder software to black when using the "extra dark" setting, instead of white as it is now? That way using ipiRecorder in fullscreen we wouldnt need to turn off our monitors when we capture.

This is a very simple thing to implement and will help a lot of people I think!

Post subject: Re: Simple feature
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:05 am 
iPi Soft

Hi
Thanks for this nice proposal.
We also consider making a dark color theme for those who've got used to it in other programs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:38 am 

vmaslov wrote:
Hi
We also consider making a dark color theme for those who've got used to it in other programs.

Thanks for recognizing this idea. Actually i tried to modify the background color with a win32 spy process that lets you change properties of running software and by only changing the color of the background to black, the monitor was completely invisible in the recording (although LCD screens still leak some brightness even in black color). You might even be able to keep background very dark gray so its still easy to use the program!

And as mentioned it can go together with the "extra darkening" setting so shouldnt be so much work to add! Thanks for considering this idea, i hope it will get implemented! :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:02 am 

vmaslov wrote:
Hi

Also the dark-theme idea is good. Maybe it's actually better, of course more work, so its up to you :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]