Change font size
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:05 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:19 am 

Hello all,
I’ve succeed to connect JOYCON in IpiRecorder. And I managed to make the motion sensing work during recording.
But I found there are two joycon was recognized as ‘Wireless GamePad’ in USB game controllers menu of windows. And no matter which button of this Joycon I pressed, no corresponding circle icon highlighted.
Is it normal ?

I turn off two JOYCON with pressing SYN button for a few seconds. But I want to use JOYCON again. I pressed any button of JOYCON but I can't connect JOYCON to IPIrecorder again. What can I do now ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:36 am 
iPi Soft

Quote:
But I found there are two joycon was recognized as ‘Wireless GamePad’ in USB game controllers menu of windows. And no matter which button of this Joycon I pressed, no corresponding circle icon highlighted.
Is it normal ?

This is actually the first time I run that Set up USB Game Controllers thing. I believe what you get is normal as I see the same. iPi Recorder doesn't set up Joy Cons to be used as game controllers in Window programs. It's only concerned about getting orientation data from them.

Quote:
I turn off two JOYCON with pressing SYN button for a few seconds. But I want to use JOYCON again. I pressed any button of JOYCON but I can't connect JOYCON to IPIrecorder again. What can I do now ?

To turn off Joy Con, you need a short press of SYNC button. Long press puts Joy Con into pairing mode and if you do so, you need to run pairing procedure again. Additionally, before repairing it's better to manually remove Joy Con from Bluetooth devices and restart the PC. Otherwise, pairing procedure may not succeed.
To turn on a paired Joy Con, make a short press of any button on its front surface (except for joystick).

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]