Change font size
It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:55 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:42 am 

So after moving my room around I setup the cameras and the Kinect V2 on my PC starts connecting and reconnecting ever few seconds. I thought maybe my USB 3.0 was going out so i bought a new card. Still having the same issue. Looking at the Kinect V2 Configuration Viewer its stating that I have Unknown Bandwidth which I've seen years ago but I can't for the love of me remember how to fix it. Has anyone here ran pass that issue before? I have verified that both cameras are working with out issues on my laptop but my PC is bugging out.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 9:15 pm 

I've been debugging this all day so far ive uninstalled everything kinect and re installed it. It looks like the restart does not start until the Verify Kinect Depth starts then it cuts off. I even installed the 3.0 drivers that came with the card... but its still saying it has a unknown bandwidth.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 12:25 pm 
iPi Soft

Which brand(s) are USB controllers in your PC and a new USB 3.0 card? You can check this under "USB controllers" node in Device Manager. Kinect v2 works well with Intel and NEC/Renesas chips. Others may have various issues.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:16 pm 

It looks like the issue was in my motherboard. Its been 7 years. Looks like its stable now. Guess the last few days burned the rest of its life.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:56 pm 

Side note... If you reinstall a mother board and processor... deactivate first...

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]