Change font size
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:23 am 

It would be helpful if the Region of Interest In and Out points on the timeline could be set by pressing 'i' and 'o'. I would also like to be able to enter the ROI frame numbers manually as an option. Being able to manually type in the frame number you want to go to would be good too.

Being able zoom in and slide the timeline like in many video editing systems would be very helpful when the video clip is very long and it becomes difficult to scrub frames precisely.

I would also like to see 'jump to start of ROI' and 'jump to end of ROI' buttons, and the option to loop ROI playback.

The 'Take' feature is pretty cool! I finally got to use it today. Keep up the excellent work guys! :)

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:28 am 
iPi Soft

Greenlaw wrote:
It would be helpful if the Region of Interest In and Out points on the timeline could be set by pressing 'i' and 'o'.

Done in version 1.0.0.108
For more info see http://ipisoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4752

Greenlaw wrote:
I would also like to be able to enter the ROI frame numbers manually as an option. Being able to manually type in the frame number you want to go to would be good too.

Being able zoom in and slide the timeline like in many video editing systems would be very helpful when the video clip is very long and it becomes difficult to scrub frames precisely.

Scheduled to the next update.

Greenlaw wrote:
I would also like to see 'jump to start of ROI' and 'jump to end of ROI' buttons, and the option to loop ROI playback.

Done in version 1.0.0.108
Standard navigation and playback buttons act different in case when current timeline position within ROW and when no. Try it to understand :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 pm 

Andrew!

Thank you! As you know, my wife and I are in the middle of making a short film using iPi Studio, so right now any new workflow improvements you introduce are deeply appreciated. Keep up the excellent work guys!

Originally we had hoped to have a fully animated 'teaser' version of the film ready for the end of gothtober.com, but we're running into a few tech issues with retargeting. We're getting close to solving the problem but I think now we're going to post a 'boardamatic' version of the first third as the teaser. Right now it looks like the fully animated cg version will probably be finished in December. I'll be sure to let you know when it's done. :)

Greenlaw

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]