Change font size
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:47 pm 

I am unable to get anything to work properly like I was on the previous version of IPIsoft. I bought the basic plan and a new computer and was expecting to have great success. I was able to get 3 motion controllers connected but when I turned off the controllers they couldn't regain the connection to the bluetooth usb device. On my old computer you would just turn the controllers back on and they maintained their calibration and connection. I have tried every combination to install the drivers and xtion devices as well as kinect I keep getting the message that the drivers did not install correctly when you plug in the usb devices. I have installed all the recommended drivers and still no luck. Almost feel like I am out of options and out 700 bucks.

Gray

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:02 am 
iPi Soft

Most likely this is caused by USB controller / BlueTooth adapter issues. Certain models are not compatible with Xtions / Kinects / Sony PS Move drivers. You can check the list of known issues with USB controllers here:
http://docs.ipisoft.com/Cameras_and_Acc ... ity_issues

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:46 am 

Добрый день. Такой вопрос: Есть один Xtion и должны привезти еще один. Так же предлагают 6 камер PS3 EYE. Так что будет лучше? 2 Xtion или 6 PS3 EYE?
Good afternoon. Such a question : There is one Xtion and should bring another . Just offer 6 PS3 EYE camera . So what would be better ? 2 Xtion or 6 PS3 EYE ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:12 am 
iPi Soft

Each camera configuration has its own pros and cons which are summarized here:
http://docs.ipisoft.com/Multiple_Depth_Sensors_vs_Sony_PS_Eye_Comparison
In short words, PS Eyes are greater for tracking quality, and Xtions - for ease of usage.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:44 pm 

Quote:
I am unable to get anything to work properly like I was on the previous version of IPIsoft

Are you running Windows 10 on the new comp? I suppose if brand new it is running Win 10.

Is the Bluetooth adapter plugged into a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port? On Win 10 I found if the Adapter is in a USB 3.0 port, it will disconnect when the computer is re-started or if just unplugged from the port at anytime and re-plugged, even if using the same port.

What model BT adapter is being used?

Windows 10 acts different for BT adapters, if you upgraded from Windows 7, but seems you were running Win 8.1 before, if you got them working again on this new machine using the MiJ Tool.

If it's connecting and working properly when recording, you just have to find the reason it's not staying connected on computer re-start, which I would lean toward using a USB 2.0 port if possible for the adapter.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]