Change font size
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:11 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:51 am 

Just wondering if this issue has ever gotten resolved to have both working correctly?

If so, what did you find as the cause?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:31 am 

Snapz wrote:

Just wondering if this issue has ever gotten resolved to have both working correctly?

If so, what did you find as the cause?

Hi :)

For now, I'm using only one Kinect because when I connect only one of them the FPS is 28.5-29.8.

In my opinion, the cause is the adapter. It's the cheap adapter you can find on eBay and not the original one. Kinda weird because it worked perfectly for half a year or so, but I checked EVERYTHING. I can't find another cause.

I have a deadline for my animation so I can't wait for solutions, but I will keep searching for them and will tell you if and when I will get them :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:50 am 

Oh ok, that sucks only being able to use 1 Kinect 360, but I guess it is what it is for now.

Were you unable to purchase another adapter on eBay or similar? Looks like there are many on eBay very cheap, that is if you are located in the US, but some in Europe as well cheap.

I wanted to know if was resolved, because I haven't used them dual in a while, and I am going to buy another eBay K360 and adapter, I have one now, but I need the full 360 degree visualization from the sensors for a project I want to do and Kv2 is just not worth the expense, even though I already have the 2nd machine I set up when I tested the dual Kv2 when iPi released the recorder for them, they just didn't perform how I wanted compared to the 6 PS Eyes I use regularly, so I sold them.

Hope you get it worked out eventually!

Good Luck

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3