ipisoft.com
http://forum.ipisoft.com/

iPi Studio is not starting
http://forum.ipisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1256
Page 1 of 2

Author:  subuddhi [ Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 am ]
Post subject:  iPi Studio is not starting

Hello!
I have installed all three programs and two of them working pretty good - recorder and calibration. But studio won't to run for some reasons. Is anybody tried studio on VMware with Windows7?
Thanks in advance
Subuddhi

Image

Author:  stupendous_dk [ Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: iPi Studio is not starting

I currently use Windows 7 build 7100 and it works fine. Sometimes it crashes and then fails to open right after crash. But let it cool of for a few seconds and it works again.

did the installer get the XNA etc. installed properly? Try reinstall.

Author:  cellmerah [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: iPi Studio is not starting

subuddhi wrote:
Hello!
I have installed all three programs and two of them working pretty good - recorder and calibration. But studio won't to run for some reasons. Is anybody tried studio on VMware with Windows7?
Thanks in advance
Subuddhi

Image



Yes I havee the same problem does anyone know how to fix it,...????

Author:  cellmerah [ Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: iPi Studio is not starting

stupendous_dk wrote:
I currently use Windows 7 build 7100 and it works fine. Sometimes it crashes and then fails to open right after crash. But let it cool of for a few seconds and it works again.

did the installer get the XNA etc. installed properly? Try reinstall.


i have the same problem exactly like this,...i even downloaded the netframwork 3.5 sp 1 and install it, stil it is not working can u help me pleaseeee,..??

how can i buy it if can test it first, please help me,.!

Author:  Michael Nikonov [ Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: iPi Studio is not starting

subuddhi wrote:
But studio won't to run for some reasons. Is anybody tried studio on VMware with Windows7?


Our software is not compatible with VMware.

Please consider booting a normal (not virtualized) OS when running iPi Studio.

Author:  subuddhi [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: iPi Studio is not starting

Michael Nikonov wrote:
subuddhi wrote:
But studio won't to run for some reasons. Is anybody tried studio on VMware with Windows7?


Our software is not compatible with VMware.

Please consider booting a normal (not virtualized) OS when running iPi Studio.


I installed on fresh copy of Windows 7 to the new computer, but still same - motion capture desktop cannot start. Frameworks and XNA installed. I am afraid the problem now is in-build video card.

Author:  Michael Nikonov [ Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: iPi Studio is not starting

subuddhi wrote:
I am afraid the problem now is in-build video card.


What video card do you have?

Author:  subuddhi [ Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: iPi Studio is not starting

It is in-build video card on Intel motherboard.

Author:  Greenlaw [ Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: iPi Studio is not starting

Here are the minimum specs for running the software:

http://ipisoft.com/products.php

iPi DMC will not work with anything less than what's specified here (like on-board Intel graphics.) Recorder will work with work with some lesser cards, which makes even older laptops like my Dell e1705 with a Nvidia 7900GS ideal for it, but ONLY for recording video data, not for tracking mocap. I have to do that portion of the process on my workstation.

Naturally, any of the iPi software performs better with the most recent graphics cards and the most horsepower. There is more info about this elsewhere in these forums.

Author:  Michael Nikonov [ Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: iPi Studio is not starting

subuddhi wrote:
It is in-build video card on Intel motherboard.


iPi Studio is not compatible with Intel integrated graphics. Intel graphics is too buggy and they don't yet fully support Shader Model 4.0. Besides, Intel graphics is incredibly slow anyway.

We recommend a minimum of NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4850 for running iPi Studio.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/