Change font size
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: am i missing a step?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:45 am 

Hello all,
I've been playing around with ipi studio for a bit now and have come to a problem. how do i get the rig to follow the person? with my current camera settings the person is nearly pitch black and the room nearly pure white, but when i tell it to track the motion the rig moves hundreds of feet down the scene and flails around randomly. I assume the is a way to link the rig after sizing it up with the video? i know i must be leaving out something... (currently trying with 1 cam, clearing space later for my 2 quickcam messengers). i would think calibration to be the issue but the calibration tab only appears when recording with 2 or more cameras.

Also, just as a bug I've run into. I've noticed that ipi studio crashes or looses its view port if the screen saver comes on or PC locks in XP 32bit. just throwing that out there, I've since disabled mine for now. no biggy

Post subject: Re: am i missing a step?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:26 pm 

Update:
still having the same problem... though i can get the rig to follow the figure recorded the arms and legs still flail around and switch places randomly 80% of the time the rig just moves somewhere random and flails around there. i am still using one cam, will have the space for 2 on Monday but even on one camera recording at 640x480 it should be able to keep the arms where they should be. either I'm doing something very wrong or theres something very wrong with the program. if anyone can think of whats going on, any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure its probably something simple...

Before track:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/pollopesca/fraps/ipi_01.jpg
After:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/pollopesca/fraps/ipi_002.jpg

Post subject: Re: am i missing a step?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:09 pm 
iPi Soft

Sorry, this really looks like a bug. It is most probably related to your video card.

What is the exact model of video card that you use?

What is the exact version of iPi Studio that you use? (from Help->About)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]