and i press it for 5 mins and still no pair

bluetooth : asus bt-400
motion controler model : cech-zcm1e
windows 10 full update

Post subject: Re: PS move dont work
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:06 am 
iPi Soft

Hi
Please charge PS Move to full before trying the next time.
Under rare circumstance a controller may get stuck in some wrong state in Windows. Go to Bluetooth Devices and try to remove any "Motion Controller" instances you find there. Then run pairing in Recorder once again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:19 am 

vmaslov wrote:
Hi
Please charge PS Move to full before trying the next time.
Under rare circumstance a controller may get stuck in some wrong state in Windows. Go to Bluetooth Devices and try to remove any "Motion Controller" instances you find there. Then run pairing in Recorder once again.

done it , still no change :S

hm i see few things
nr1 i got error
iPi Recorder 4.3.1.74

.NET: 4.7.2.528040
CPU count: 12
GC: workstation (Interactive)
Running in 64 bits

System.Exception: Error while pairing: Bluetooth error 31 ---> System.IO.IOException: Bluetooth error 31

Server stack trace:
at iPiRecorder.BluetoothAndHid.BluetoothInterop.ThrowBluetoothException(Int32 errorCode)
at iPiRecorder.BluetoothAndHid.BluetoothRadio.FindDevices(TimeSpan timeout, Boolean includeAuthenticated, Boolean includeConnected, Boolean includeRemembered, Boolean includeUnknown, Boolean issueInquiry)
at iPiRecorder.PsMove.PairingProcedure.EnumeratePsMoves(BluetoothRadio radio, Boolean issueInquiry)
at iPiRecorder.PsMove.PairingProcedure.SeekNewPsMoves(Boolean pairingZcm2Model)
at iPiRecorder.PsMove.PairingProcedure.Run()
at iPiRecorder.PsMove.PsGyroSourceProvider.RunPairing(IProgressView progressView, Func`1 tryRerunPairingWithAdminRightsFunc, String& resultDescription)
at iPiRecorder.Recorder.ViewModel.PairingWizardViewModel.<Run>b__47_0()
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.EndInvokeHelper(Message reqMsg, Boolean bProxyCase)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RemotingProxy.Invoke(Object NotUsed, MessageData& msgData)
at System.Func`1.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result)
at iPiRecorder.Recorder.ViewModel.PairingWizardViewModel.OnPairingCompleted(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at iPiRecorder.Recorder.ViewModel.PairingWizardViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass50_1.<OnPairingCompleted>b__1()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

nr2 windows event viewer
trow me this error, HidBth , event id 4
Initial connection to Bluetooth HID device failed. The device has been removed as a personal or paired device. You must reinstall the device.
and this infomation, BTHUB event id 11
The remote adapter (00:06:f7:98:db:dd) was removed from the list of personal devices.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:53 am 
iPi Soft

Quote:

And which is the first digit in the barcode?

I didn't mention that it's better to restart the PC after removing motion controller devices.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:40 am 

Hello developers of Ipisoft,
I failed to connect PSmove again either.
I managed to paired the JoyCon to IpiRecorder. But I changed the USB port of the Bluetooth apapter. And I failed to pair the PSmove again.
After disconnecting the USB cable, it always told me that "Seeking of New Bluetooth Devices, please press the "PS" button again and again." I tried to pressed the "PS" button repeatly for a few minutes. The IpiRecorder didn't found the PSmove. But I found the "motioncontroller" were paired in the menu of "Bluetooth and other devices" of windows system.
Now I could not connect PSmove to IpiRecorder again. My goal is to connect PSmove and Joycon to IpiRecorder together.
Can I use 1 PSmove and 2 JoyCons together during recording ?
What can I do now ,please ?
misc:windows 10 x64 1903
Attachment:
menu of windows.jpg
menu of windows.jpg [ 87.54 KiB | Viewed 350 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:54 am 

I tried to delete all the "Motion controller" manually in "Bluetooth and other devices" menu of windows system. And Restart my PC immediately.
Then tried add PSmove again in IPIrecorder.
But It show me this:
iPi Recorder 4.3.1.74

.NET: 4.7.2.528040
CPU count: 8
GC: workstation (Interactive)
Running in 64 bits

System.Exception: Error while pairing: Bluetooth error 31 ---> System.IO.IOException: Bluetooth error 31

Server stack trace:
在 iPiRecorder.BluetoothAndHid.BluetoothInterop.ThrowBluetoothException(Int32 errorCode)
在 iPiRecorder.BluetoothAndHid.BluetoothRadio.FindDevices(TimeSpan timeout, Boolean includeAuthenticated, Boolean includeConnected, Boolean includeRemembered, Boolean includeUnknown, Boolean issueInquiry)
在 iPiRecorder.PsMove.PairingProcedure.EnumeratePsMoves(BluetoothRadio radio, Boolean issueInquiry)
在 iPiRecorder.PsMove.PairingProcedure.SeekNewPsMoves(Boolean pairingZcm2Model)
在 iPiRecorder.PsMove.PairingProcedure.Run()
在 iPiRecorder.PsMove.PsGyroSourceProvider.RunPairing(IProgressView progressView, Func`1 tryRerunPairingWithAdminRightsFunc, String& resultDescription)
在 iPiRecorder.Recorder.ViewModel.PairingWizardViewModel.<Run>b__47_0()
在 System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
在 System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
在 System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.EndInvokeHelper(Message reqMsg, Boolean bProxyCase)
在 System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RemotingProxy.Invoke(Object NotUsed, MessageData& msgData)
在 System.Func`1.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult result)
在 iPiRecorder.Recorder.ViewModel.PairingWizardViewModel.OnPairingCompleted(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
--- 内部异常堆栈跟踪的结尾 ---
在 iPiRecorder.Recorder.ViewModel.PairingWizardViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass50_1.<OnPairingCompleted>b__1()
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Attachment:
error.jpg
error.jpg [ 241.56 KiB | Viewed 349 times ]

But the JOYCONS can be reconnect normally. What can I do now ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:02 am 

Here are my PSmoves.
Attachment:
PSmove.jpg
PSmove.jpg [ 1.63 MiB | Viewed 349 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:55 am 

vmaslov wrote:
Quote:

And which is the first digit in the barcode?

I didn't mention that it's better to restart the PC after removing motion controller devices.

first 4 digits or my 2 ps move controlers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:40 am 
iPi Soft

Searching the web, Bluetooth error code 31 means OS cannot load drivers for a device. Not sure what can be a reason for this. Did you have Internet connection while pairing?

Just tried with PS Move labeled CECH-ZCM1E with barcode starting from 4037 and ASUS USB-BT400 dongle. Pairing went smooth - with and without Internet connection.
One difference I noticed is that your Win10 build is 18362 while mine is 17763 (previous one). I'll try to check with the latest build if I manage to update one of my PCs to it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:14 am 
iPi Soft

I've updated my PC to Windows build 18362 and confirm that there is an issue pairing PS Move in that OS version. It appears the issue only affects ZCM1x models while newer ZCM2x pairs successfully.
I'll continue investigating the issue and looking for solution/workaround.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next