Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:28 am 

Hello everyone ,
Could you please describe what different between Nintendo JoyCon and PSmove in tracking except the size of them?
Because I haven’t play Nintendo Switch at all. But the two JoyCons are much more expensive than two PSmoves. In fact, I’ve bought three PSmoves. But I’m interested in new device.
Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:32 am 
iPi Soft

Hi
From what I see on Amazon the cost is about the same (for new ones) around $100. Either double pack of PS Moves for PS4 or double pack of JoyCons plus the charging grip.
The main advantage of JoyCons is their compact size.
On the other hand PS Move has glowing sphere which can be used for calibration. And the latest CECH-ZCM2 (micro-USB) model has much higher rate of measurements. Thus it's expected to produce more accurate results (less drifting).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:04 am 

vmaslov wrote:
Hi
From what I see on Amazon the cost is about the same (for new ones) around $100. Either double pack of PS Moves for PS4 or double pack of JoyCons plus the charging grip.
The main advantage of JoyCons is their compact size.
On the other hand PS Move has glowing sphere which can be used for calibration. And the latest CECH-ZCM2 (micro-USB) model has much higher rate of measurements. Thus it's expected to produce more accurate results (less drifting).

However, the price of them are huge different in China. I bought three second-hand of old model Psmove with 135CNY for each. Even the price of a pair of latest model PSmove is 350CNY. But I must buy a pair of New model Joycon(No such old model) with nearly 500CNY. I didn't use PSmove as glowing sphere. Because I've bought a glowing sphere in the lighting market. It cost only 2 CNY, about 0.3 dollars.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]