Change font size
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:44 pm 

Thanks for posting your research, Snapz. Even the low-end action cams sound very promising.

Now that I have a decent mobile workstation, I'm working on moving my capture space from our living room back to our garage. After the garage is cleaned out, it should give me more space to perform in. And depending on how well these low-end action cams work with Mocap Studio, I might even consider switching since they seem to be cheap. (Well, maybe not right away. I kinda blew my hardware budget for the year on the new computer.)

Watch a one minute excerpt on Vimeo now!

Last edited by Greenlaw on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:58 pm 

Yeah, I am just trying to get ahead of what may be needed to go this action cam route in the future myself and review the cheaper models capabilities.

I am intrigued by the remote outdoor set up for larger capture volumes, if it pans out and not a real pain to do so just to get to the recording.

I really don't think 1080p is needed for recording, 720p should be fine and will keep the file size a bit smaller too and some of the cheaper cams do 720 @ up to 120fps.

I have time to do more research about this and like I said, I hope iPi can make some videos on the procedure for the use and tracking process for the cams they state will be compatible now.

Just trying to post some info I find and hope it may be useful for those wanting to try the action cam route with the v4 release.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:29 pm 

it seem that very difficult to make a big success,but ,I believe ipi official side will give us some surprising,waiting for good news all the time,and thanks ipi official side working so hard to help us improve our skill in making a better animation film

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2